What is SUPAFLOOR?
Find out more about SUPAFLOOR
- 01Budget ReductionAs low as $19 per square metre to install, depending on build size.
- 02Building EfficiencyCan be cut, sawn, drilled, nailed or screwed with hand or power tools.
- 03Convenient FinishingEasily finish with tiles, carpet, vinyl and direct stick timber.
- 04Eco FriendlyNo toxic ingredients. More eco friendly than traditional subfloor materials.
- 05Unique Wet AreaDeveloped with a wet area set down, an architect's and engineer's dream.
- 06Owner SatisfactionAdds value and pleases property owners with its performance and features.
Ask BUILDITECO more about SUPAFLOOR...
Flexible Subfloor System
Simplifying Wet Areas
Comparing SUPAFLOOR to Traditional Subfloors
Are you using or considering particleboard, aerated concrete, compressed fibre cement or concrete truss systems? SUPAFLOOR has them covered for performance and is also non-toxic and more environmentally friendly. Read our detailed comparison here.
|Wet Area Included
|Strong Structural Feel
|Always Easy Finish